Friday, April 27, 2007

How Big Does A Sailboat Has To Be

cappucine @ 2007-04-27T11:20:00

Friday 11.20.

Friday is still and always will be the busiest day me. Wake up call at 4:30 and hello the day ahead. Purola between payroll spend, I am alone in the gym. I have a list of crazy things to do, to settle accounts, competitions to prepare. I break my head on the schedule. I train new staff (finally).

the evening, there is always organize a dinner with a friend over here and a bunch there. Then we go out, take it to finally 1-2-3-4 glasses to bed early. Far too early the next morning.


Whore.

I am here alone for 10h. I need to be replaced there, now. But I really can not. No staff available. And now, Clodomir died instantly. 11:27, 51sec.
Italics above comes to the edge.

I focus on my blinking cursor. Not knowing what to write. I'll stop there

Finally, it's party at Gabrielle with 2 ailessssss tonight belleza Happy Birthday, I love you all full.
We are going to sup at the academy, wi wi! It'll change your mind pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment