Monday, June 4, 2007

Natural Yoghurt Or Natural Live Yoghurt?

cappucine @ 2007-06-04T23:44:00

quebec city Hola! Friday night with sushi and wine and Eliane Mathieu. My brother and my lovely sister in law. Trip coffee and cake and cheese recall in 3 flavors! As nice evenings.

Sunday we allowed a big breakfast because''condo''and a stroll through old with my brother love. Place D'Youville was chock full of smile and happiness, yellow and red. Big Telethon child hood. Cardio gives so much energy this foundation that I was proud to be present to see the benefits. And voila! The beautiful cake face of Anne-Marie seems far away. Go the beautiful evening begins! Hello my beautiful Djanice! Hello rapido dinner in the Lower Town! Elongated double-espresso and we're in line to the Feist show.

At 4 feet from the stage, Feist has such a great stage presence. What a great show filled with light and happiness of Christmas cane. I want more, give me away! Beer

to dredge thereafter. My god, it's different. It has changed my gang of dykes Montreal. Auncune méchancité way.

Sunday I walked looonnnnnngtemps on full. Mmmmmmmmm music full nose, it was sunny again! Joy

Allo-Stop, 3 nice guy. Good supper. Loving. Good show. Good coffee. Good telethon. Ariane Moffatt and his girlfriend. I'm mad!

Allo-stop and a funny lady. Lafontaine Park and walk. My weekend filled me.

I would not be surprised if one day I find myself living in Quebec. Ohhhhh no.

Good night my pressure cookers.

Thanks for a great weekend, see you at the surment st-jean!

Oh oh back in 20 days

0 comments:

Post a Comment