Cappuccini @ 2007-07-04T18 : 22:00
ah well, I think I saw Vanessa get back on their feet. Oh yeah, Just a Little Bit Proud. It's funny how life arranges things sometimes. One Friday night last week I find myself in an old party too crappy of lesbians with my ex. And she accompanies me more! Virginia pffffff really, the idea was not famous. Criss but that I enjoyed seeing everything.
Sunday evening, Pascale Picard and his charm. Seriously, it was a day and a night of fun.
Monday night, still with Virginia, Courtney, Marie-Eve Benoit and Rox. Funky groovy show at the jazz festival. Beer and a drugstore.
Tuesday, yet with the girls, vedgage the top of Mont Royal. Vanessa
all mixed but well well well! I love him so much that little Virginia. But now everything is different. Very different. And this is correct, I think it's just a heck of a beautiful relationship of friendship begins. I
getaway outdoors with my brother and Elyan. Yes yes canoe camping on the river two days to Santiago. It starts well my vacation.
Otherwise, Quebec 13-14-15. Anne-Meurhiiiii! I can not wait to talk to you face cake. I miss you so in a week, coffee dinner fiesta-dandinage, ooh ooh! Love
0 comments:
Post a Comment