Cappuccini @ 2007-10-17T11: 23:00
to change the ideas a bit, I'm the Scandinavian baths experience with the gang of girls. Oh god. It definitely cause a sensation''''afterorgasm. Cali ahahah.
The cold and it installs quickly pushes me to stay cloistered in my little apartment that is becoming increasingly warm and friendly. Oh shit, I'm too rarely. My
''planner''is a little rush of his days. I am preparing a large open doors.
I try to focus on this mission.
I head into the mist.
head to Quebec.
Anyway, Friday I leave. It allows me to go home and change the cup a little. Yep, whenever there's upheaval in my life, I always find myself on the bench of the hairdresser. Strange reaction.
5-7 Friday night in DC, I will then purchase tickets for the Ball in Black! And
21h, oh la la, show justice with Vi and soul. Hello beer and electro dance:) I will
0 comments:
Post a Comment