Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pinochle Bidding Strategy

Happy New Year people! Hellow

xp (I'm late so what?)
I did not say, I finally found some time to update this poor

lj xD So I spent for summary a very good Christmas (with my entire family, which was rare since the past 3 years) \\ o /
I had a great Christmas Eve The only downside was that I was sick on the verge of nausea and I drank the cocktail without moderation my auntie house (which is the restaurant osaka Metz xD) no I was not drunk, but sick xD
I returned to Britain for a week, it felt good find my little corner of geek (aka my room) * _ * and all my materials cosplay T ^ T (yeah, because it strasbourg not even bother to think it's too expensive over there xD then I not entitled to have a small craft workshop)
So I took this course to stay deeply into my cosplay!

Step 1: make Shopping, drinking
Buy a helmet, used to often xD geek (like to play games online xDD) 10 euros on ebay!
buy 2 folders flexible black plastic (in history to have cast off so many times we zoom like me xD) 1 euro for two!
clear pockets of color covers the 50 euros a color
a cutter that cuts! (I had it already)
and glue that sticks! xD (the glue gun is recommended, it's dirty is not unique in that most plastic T__T abyss and eventually it sticks Nor)
(et moi mon problème était que la colle ne collait pas!!! >.< et le cutter coupait pas!!)

Etape 2: ben on coupe
    
donc en testant différente façon de couper j'ai quand même fini par y arriver à peu près (et j'ai coupé mes doigts en passant et j'avais une grosse bulle sous le pouce xDD je suis une barbare je sais xDDD)




et on continue à couper jusqu'à ne plus sentir ses doigts...


Step 3: Hey check it does on the helmet anyway xD


Step 4: cut the cover of the same color as the wing xD

(I had a lighter to burn out the little filaments that exceed the gesture must be fast and accurate xD if you do not want to make a hole in the wing xD)

Step 5: Paste!

(crushed under a dictionary for 10 minutes)
wings come off anyway-_-"so I looked other solution, I opted for the stapler ...

Step 6: hang it on the helmet!

Caa far looks pretty clean huh? (Note that this wing is completely missed and I threw it in the trash so I have to start all over again xDDDD)

on top of that turns pink wings .. .
Akaito is not rosy as far as I know ...


OTL (I just have to finish in Strasbourg of sight)



To begin this new year I cut my hair short (like last year and elsewhere during the same period xD)

December I was like this:


and after passing the barber:

Oh a little boy! xDDD

I find it very pleasant to have her hair very short, especially when we're like it takes me and not really care: / (especially when one is an artist / barbarian / geek what xDDDDD then it rejuvenated me \\ ° X ° /)



The day of the new I also completed an order for an original character chatiel
from his work "Deat Amethyst"

Raphael and his guitar! xDD








And voila! ^ ^


The return to Britain also means some little delirious with my sister too x)
I put two pictures (because I blind as a bat without glasses, with an eye patch, it's like j'é ; quiet blind so I was consistent xDD xDD evil trees on 100 photos 5 are sually drinking xD)

Still Gintama, but no I'm not even though I was very Gin ; s in character (with my natural eyes of dead fish xD)
I tried to make a character class in Gintama, Yagyuu Kyubei charming lady x3 (and yes a cosplay girl once! Anyway she dresses like a man so it does not count xD)

(oh decor that not unknown to me xD)


My sister has emerged from its Kagura cosplay xD (with a suit that was hanging in the corner)


Chouuu!


Kyu-chan with boots Gintoki xD;;;


(I did not cut the hair at this point, but I did not have hair long enough to Kyubei xDDD) next time I'll have my wig xD Sadako



And my resolutions for 2010 :
lean (that's how I saw part-_-* eats like a sparrow *)
-Progress in drawing! (I am motivated!)
-Finish my projects! (And that people can appreciate my work * ^ *)
Let my art teacher can finally be proud of me when I am able to draw ugly and muscular! * ^ * (I am driven to the survivor what drew Ken xD and I started drawing bald!)
-Making and dubbing parodies with lots of people! (Improve my game in women's roles as well-_-)
-Making Cosplay clip!! (I want to surpass all vocaloid cosplay video's on youtube è___é) that all the most beautiful models join me !!!!!!!
-M to improve on after effects! (So you can make beautiful music video with lots of nice effects!)
-Pass 2nd year of 3D without too much trouble!
sub-Win! (No job it will be hard xD) Surviving
-up xD next year (from living in the far my health is deteriorating day by day xD)
- me find someone (ahahahah I indeed need a person to support me 24/24-_-)
-Go from my aunt! (Soon soon! Is about to happen!)
Type-old who lives in Nantes .... (And his son also) (and avoid me in jail> _>)
Being happy! EOE (more than 2009!)

on this, very soon people =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment