B'jour
yep just to give news
^ ^ I'm not dead just sick
(ahahahah)
and an existential question running through my mind ...
How we made to be pretty and feminine without a penny? xDD (knowing that I renewed my wardrobe version more masculine than ever ...-_-* my cousin threw a lot of nice shirts, I picked up eh ben ...*)
Yeah, because being pretty and feminine, well it's expensive ...
Makeup ...
nice clothes ...
Care ...
brief ... is not free xD
Yeah you tell me, "before thinking about it, cares for you than!"
bin that I dig the meninges and sometimes I do not sleep = D ( well ... there are other reasons that prevent me from sleeping good m'enfin)
Why this sudden concern?
I want to be more beautiful / feminine than Princess! = P
(ben actually there is no reason ... I'm just stupid and I'm going back to bed ...) Happy Birthday
0 comments:
Post a Comment