* sighs * Well ...
Christmas is very boring this year ...
Well I will avoid talking about my apartment, I will burn no nerves for tonight and I want to sleep peacefully (finally sleep at all) ...
So what say?
I'm in a period where I miss my family terribly and when I call home, my parents did find one thing to do, bury under a ton of blame and criticism oddest and most illogical and respectable an adult supposed to say.
What did I do to deserve this?
... I go out with a "French" is why?
My sister who usually speaks to me almost never or almost never gives me new, has suddenly taken the trouble to get news of his beloved sister and her beloved brother.
Why?
"I can not anymore, I need help"
Here are the words of my sister, my brother and me heard on the phone ...
You may already knew, my father lost all his dignity and our confidence has already more than 2 years for several reasons. The first
: infidelity.
And yes, my father cheat on my mother for over 2 years and it continues today.
My mother? What is she doing? it has been 2 years since she suffers and she can not make a difference ...
The family was rather broken my father has changed, it was not the man they had all been honest.
If it were only that ... My brother, me and my sister we had become accustomed to what he lied to all day long and he treats us all as sub-shits ...
Unfortunately, my mother has also changed, as the behavior of my father, not in the path of infidelity ... but in the way of "you're not my kids" I was looking
comfort, assistance, and always loving my parents (normal), I took the news in Britain every two days ... Finally this is what I was doing before understanding the words of my mother comforted me and not the contrary ... She plunged and worried me more than anything.
I thought she did it with me, she still had not accepted that I became a "woman" who is already planning his future with his half for a stable and happy life ...
No, my sister suffered the worst daily insults, was being humiliated by my father ... and my mother has never defended and supported my father.
At 17, preparing for his BAC to enter later in a nursing school, my sister was trying somehow to bear these two characters who were supposed to play "his parents" ;. She broke down and called for help from me and my brother.
My brother spent the New Year with them. I do not have (money problems huh ... -)
Anything I could do was tell my sister to wait the arrival of our brother, not sure it gets to change anything seen that he tried several times to resume due to my mother who always accuses us of being the reason for his unhappiness -
good ... The story is too long to be recounted in detail, so I'll stop there ...
Just to say I feel like an orphan now ... I lost my parents as ... Because that they assure me that I am not their daughter ... So it only remains for me that my brother and my sister (and my princess quite sure) to cherish for the rest of my life = (
0 comments:
Post a Comment