Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where To Buy Laptop Bags In Montreal

ahahah.


Ouwa ca faisait un bail 8DD
Ca va? Oui, non? Nan en fait je m'en fous <_< ici je raconte MA vie è_é *true rebelz dans l'ame quoi*
MAIS QUELLE SEMAINE DE OUF SA MERE!
Lundi je m'en souviens pas <_< mais mardi!!! è_é HAN! Le bac blanc ;_;... 4h à méditer sur des fables pour finir avec 7 pages de blabla pour un commentaire. Tout ca NON STOP (ou pas.) j'ai du faire une pause de 15 minutes pour regarder le mur et le plafond histoire de pas avoir le crane qui explose. The after noon we passed the first test of science was easy 8D except a synthesis on the optical SVT with arrows and boxes. _. I just made her boxes and arrows that go across (there will be a very good anyway u_u) ... After it was math info. I freaked serious o_o I look at her mother's first year, I do not understand, I pass. I look at the second, the same. I did not know what to do \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;I thought after (OH MIRACLE OF HEAVEN \\ * o * /) and I found his formula 1 +% / 100 é_è. Still, I panicked when I saw that I knew nothing o_o '... In the end I do not know what it's going to give \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt; I hope at least be above average everywhere in french \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;after the 9 that I paid this context u_u not let me finish also D: missing my third axis, what a surprise that this is incomplete é_è asshole (pardon. _.)

[transition]

Han I lost half my PVs Plastic Tree ;_____; I have re-downloaded _; gonna take me six months more \u0026lt; _ \u0026lt;
OMG I was hypo-pura. _. I watched the live DVD the other day and then I just looked at the instant of a live Petshop MEMORIES THAT 8DD I hate them "rebiennent" o / preclude that. _. Ryutaro he always have "smashed" on stage, he glides o_o FUNNY DESU B:
[transition] Y cold = the show for two weeks, that 's lame.
Gonna hang me or I'm gonna take a while sitting outside the door of his house (because I do not even know where he lives I have no choice).
Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment