New Castle Pa Driver's License When Open
woriwori @ 2008-08-17T19: 45: 00
YO girlfriends 8D
Bin 17 years ago my mother was seriously tummy: B
Hey yeah. _. OMG I'm getting old
o;
I have not written for a lease say o so / was cool vacation o_o I painted my room! Two blue walls, two walls purple *-*
I did that whole first week. _.;
And Saturday I'm in el padre Part D: yell at each other before going to be in the mood it was cool B:
So I have taken the train at the last minute = ticket = my photos so fuck D: \u0026lt;
Worse voila.
The second week I screwed up anything either
8D I'm gone to Nantes on Tuesday and Wednesday, it was raining too cool = Today I am happy 8D
List because it is too lol!: 0:02
Shin, my maid of my heart *-*
between 0:08 ET 1:12 The Aozoriens which ; Angy, Hey Mayor fairy * o * Pan Maid Mako, and not ESSU Divano
05: Hiko and some
7:45 8:00
Mum Dad and husband
8:21 ; Yume 'Maid Leader
Mamie 8D
8:50 9:00 Amanda, Alice, Aurélie
9:40 Celine
10:05 9:55 Charlotte Blanche, Camille
... (Memory lapse)
3:35 p.m. Arthur had forgotten é_è, Coline o_o, Nora O___o
Louis 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Lucia o_o People of a forum I know. _. 5:30 p.m. 5:45 p.m.
Julien Elise *-*
Hiko 5:50 p.m. (yet)
Worse is when I stop I'm sick o _ o was too a post phew!
Et j'ai un icon qui tue tout aussi! By Hey Fée Mer parce que c'est le meilleur!
ET VIVE ASTERIX ET OBELIX (les dessins animés.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment