Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil New Zealand

woriwori @ 2008-09-02T21: 03:00

I'm back!
Why? Bah why not? D:
Naméoh!
Yeah I know, it's been maybe 6 months since I deserted LJ and back like that overnight, but it feels good bof bof. Too bad!
must say that the last 6 months I have not seen go o_o; is crazy \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;and in 7 months I'd major ~ ~ Ahaha, the majority in fact it is nothing, it sucks, then it I will just give me lip piercing without parental consent \\ o /
Yeah I know, I am a True Rebelz of Laifa that the piercing's Up! is pretty good for party I go see Plastic Tree again this year * o *! I'll just go down to Lyon. Or closer to Paris ... But down in Lyon AC also means: change of station DD: and my sense of direction is as shitty as ... that ... What a great thing crappy B so it sucks for me and my survival \\ o / But on the other side, go to Paris it is super expensive to pay my sister back to Saint-Etienne, moreover, it Monday bump D:! They are also invalid to the concert in Paris on Sunday! And plus I no longer dwelling on Paris y_y I would be forced to sleep in a cardboard 8'D! Ceynul. Seriously go and live in Paris (or not, because I'd probably in a dorm room C_C) more than a year to wait! More than a year to rot in Normandy! Finally, if I have my degree. * Dies * Ceynul school = Shin can testify, is a high school that stinks! But why talk about school? [Insert a nerdz here]
Let's talk about Care Bears, my little pony and plastic ducks dancing under a rainbow sky! To imagine must have a minimum of imagination D:
Han ceynul yet, I'm addicted to Reborn _; it was time that I was not also an anime fan o_o I never watch every day see if the last episode was released. _. But hey, that's good, also this anime, so I have an excuse (or not?). BRIEF
. That was my return. A studio
you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment