Sunday, September 7, 2008

Recipe For Japanese Mayonnaise

DDD:



Feuka SCHOOL!
The worst of my life back.
Tuesday 8am I get a call "You're all alone in the other terminal L"
...
DDDDD:
The horror! In addition I am entitled to have the surface bursts out in my class = 10am é_è I saw him! And he has more hair! Looks like a sheep! Yuck! My literature teacher
am over fear, and my English teacher as "sweat, blood and work". ; ~;
My schedule, it is zero. year will be long, I feel it D: Tomorrow I start the week with 2 hours of philosophy é_è from 10am to 12pm é_è
It nuuuul _;
good. Let's talk about something else. Extremely I was motivated this morning, I decided re-download what I lost Soroban! And bah ... It feels good to the ears!
I also listen to the latest album by Zoro at the same time (yeah I u_u behind) and it's good!
Ryuuji a little scary but ... o_o 'It looks like a dancer brazilian o_o' as in the issuance of Patrick Sebastien o_o
short. I still have to watch their PV: D But I have
travaaaaail!
I do not want my philoooooo.
Homework is evil. The Normandy
too, it is never nice =
And I'm heading! Deeply
holidays = it's good but it hurts é_è; Yeah
in 4 days I'm going to Disney Land \\ o /!
A day to 100 € / o \\! Trocoule!
/ me is the straw
€ 35 entry, 57 € train, 7 € RER, any more purchases on the spot ... AAAH
o_O I want to be rich I want to pay my father: \u0026lt;! AAAH
my braids look like nothing more y_y
AAAH I want self-cleaning glasses!
AAAH and I want to go back to school / o /!
AAAH and I still do not read half the book I had read in English
AAAH I need more vacations!
In addition it is even not nice in Normandy! That sucks!
Voila, I still look like a girl too jaded life
u_u Anyway, the latest Plastic Tree is a lot o / it's not their best single but I find it better than Alone Again, Wonderful World ...
PV Replay is cool, even if Ryutaro has no eyebrows D:
I waited for the release of this single to really know if I see them or not (if I would rather), so the answer is obviously yes \\ o /
Want to go see it well, but power is something else ... I struggled so much to see them there last year that this year it seems almost too easy \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt; But after the question is Paris or Lyon? Lyon would be easier, because since I am not yet of age is no question of letting me go see a concert unaccompanied D plus it's Saturday night. Anyway it will be more expensive \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;when I see that I pay almost 60 € to get to Paris on a Thursday, I dare not even imagine the price of tickets to go (and come back \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;) a weekend go to Lyon ...
But I'll be there! I robbed a bank by that time \\ o /

And before yesterday I watched the Rebocon, a concert with all doublers Katekyo Hitman Reborn! It was too much \\ O /


Kissonbo \\ o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment