Friday, November 14, 2008

What Is The Least Busy Dmv Near Los Angeles

woriwori @ 2008-11-14T21: 18:00

Shinjiro ... he ... he ... He died ;___;!!!! Takaya has killed é_è motherfucker! I hold him with his hideous tattoos.
But I managed to kill the shadows Arcane strengh and Fortune! Fortune is also a cheater, I hate it.
I had to put a good half hour to get to grips with them. I never faced bosses too ... resistant.
I had 45 hours of game, omg. I am actually drugged, but it's so good ... BUT IS MOOOORT
SHINJI; __! Death death death death
dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead!
...
Fortunately Koromaru is still there.
Otherwise today we won a grapefruit!

It is so beautiful our flag. We defeated the grapefruit, grapefruit because it is not good! \\ O /
Oranges in power>: D!
I did vacuum the photos from my laptop, I find this stuff ... \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;; Denies
I took it!
But I have a picture of my Mukuro o_o

u_u It's beautiful ... It is the door key!

Han. Today is a great day! I talked to people in my class!
I swear it's true!
I become sociable, finally! For 17 years it was time!
I confessed that although I seemed to scare, I was not that bad o_o
One small step for man, one giant leap for me !
Yes I know it sucks.
I'm going to tear my eyes and nails for the trouble o / /!


0 comments:

Post a Comment