Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mount & Blade Can You Run It

woriwori @ 2008-11-09T22: 40:00

Omg! After a hard week
strong emotion, I downloaded the special episode of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e!
It is a moral back!
I forgot how much I was able to laugh at this stuff ... Cult for me really ... Especially Kayashima!
were the days that when I was still 1L1 ... * Sigh * But omg
. The fan service I've ever seen it, it's focused!
Oscar ... Oscar in the shower O_o 'owned Oscar, Oscar "hey! oh ... hey; D! "Oscar tutu ... And
Nakatsu. Omg! Ho-mo-na-i ja! (With a hint of curl please)
But nothing beats the "teeender love me, love me sweeeet" Sano o_O '
I was expecting anything but it
xD So now I' I want to rerereregarder all the series.
Laughing to tears, it happens rarely, but there ...
I had many things to say before I decide to post something and now I remember nothing. I want to see
RAM RIDER. I want a T-shirt RAM RIDER also o_o!
I relapse, it is bad RAM RIDER and Yusuke Yamamoto, relapse double, double trouble!
But I have to stop, I get to be really jaded.
Good. In fact I'll stop there. I have school tomorrow. I'm not the bridge, ME. é_è "Farewell
\\ o /
In super bonus end of weekend ...
OSCAR \\ o /



0 comments:

Post a Comment