Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sony Slv-d350p Region Free

woriwori @ 2008-10-30T00: 38:00

Hi everybody!
It's been a few days I'm on vacation, what it feels good to do anything o_o 'This is crazy!
Again I will do all the work for school yesterday, but it is not graaave / o /
Holidays done for nothing just so you know ... [Insert vulgar word here]
I decided to stop being vulgar o_o I make a rehab of the "whore", "shut up" and other insults ... It is not won but I'll make it! So to get my
momentum of verbal abuse, I launched into art:
preview here .
Yes I know it sucks, it's not so funny but it's late, I have an excuse and then they ... ducks are cute; _;
Last week I broke down and I bought Persona 3 ... Hello brainwashing. 15h game was barely a week o_o '(I will not reveal my maximum in a day u_u)
But what is good! And it's in English, I could always say that it helps in learning the language! Nan
but even Kingdom Hearts was not as addicted ... u_u
Like the intro video, I get tired of seeing: Once ... Baaah is the evil they are ... wicked D!
short. I fight for my déccrocher the controller. ... LJ
he celebrated Halloween! It's bloody! Franck and the sheep he is zombie ;__;... I do not like. Bon voila
in fact I sleep so I'm going to bed.
Tomorrow they announce the snow, I hope we will be in o_o!


0 comments:

Post a Comment