woriwori @ 2008-10-06T18: 41:00
I need a holiday, then it becomes urgent! hurts my eyes, my head hurts, it hurts my knees and feet. But hey, it happens quickly I think the biggest obstacle before the holidays was Essay 'in philosophy and I finished it * o *!
Yippee! Happiness depends on there of us? Still I struggled
y_y the coup that makes me fear for the tray over o_o 'coef 7 anyway ... Fortunately there are English and English \\ o / I intend not so much about literature or history / geo o_x ... English and Special ... Ahahah, an oral, ahahah just kidding. What an idea I had to special English as me u_u! I hate myself o_o
Today I participated in the Bayeux War Correspondents = boring y_y And tomorrow I y_y sport ... DANCE. Ahahah. How awful, I love to dance in front of others ... o_O Must see how I perform \u0026lt;_\u0026lt;'' BRIEF.
is boring dance. But it's better than the athletics with the old pervert
x_x So I'm saying.
no more about the school, talking rather small pony and care bears dancing under the rainbow! In addition, Gay, this context he has a girlfriend: Worse I'm cold o_o it's really cold in Normandy. OMG XD in all my post, I mean the cold of Normandy o_o I'm gonna bring down the rate of tourists if this continues! Yeah just not in Normandy, is cold, there are pigeons and people jaded (including me) é_è.
Well, voila, I have written a great philosophical pate.
Moral: I want the sun, I want to be on vacation and I want to go to Normandy \\ o /!
0 comments:
Post a Comment