Today I cleaned my room.
No just kidding: 'D it need not be stored o_o
Yes, I have post o_o rebel' and they laugh no Teddy C_C '
She is beautiful huh? . _. He
super nice today, it's amazing for an October in Normandy> _> It's pretty cool tonight.
I return to Bayeux, I made the center to buy some things unimportant and I walked past the window where they sell the boots of my dreams. I am sure they are waiting for me! But the price x_x 'I do not want to put it all into a pair of shoes ... Yet what they are beautiful o_o and then my current shoes are broken below x_x ... Especially since I have to buy a watch too. But I have no time and motivation to search for, it's been a year since I try to motivate and bah .... I still watch D:. There's stuff I need / want to buy, I never have enough money, I would need a new bag too x_x in March and I need money to pay me my piercing é_è! I'll get into the body traffics \\ o /! It will take me back to the hairdresser too, would do to rebuild my colors, I do not know yet if I will cross-check or if I'll let them grow, I can not choose, I need help; o;! And then in February I go LM.C.
Omg, talking together .... u_u Tomorrow is the Plastic Tree in Paris. And I'm not y_y. Too bad C_C anyway I alone in Paris o_o I die '. Finally, first I lose, I panic and jump into the Seine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment