Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pityriasis Rosea Does It Last Forever

woriwori @ 2008-10-23T22: 36:00


Tomorrow is the holidays! Oh ouiiii \\ o /
But before, I still 2h DS 2h literature and philosophy at the end of the day: D I have also learned not my literature. But fortunately, my savior is there u_u
』『 Prince The Ripper ; said
and have not learned my literature. 『
Prince The Ripper 』says: (must be 15 times that I say u_u)
CAM0 -> All the Mornings of the World .. said
tsais eventually learn that you serve them a lot! 『
Prince The Ripper 』says: ah

; 『』 says Prince The Ripper:
bah that's what I expected!

says it all, I would not learn. I'm not even sure I read whole book ...
I not serious? And what else?
One day I had a 19 to a reading record without opening the book o_o, it's true!
yesterday I bought vitamins, I took this morning. Tonight my mother told me
"you will stop the vitamins, it makes you infernal"

o_o I have not bought it elsewhere, a top with glitter buttons (8D), jeans, I paid the laundry for my jackets and I bought .... PERSONA 3! * Ola * Since the time before I drool u_u Thanks maintenance for Dad! Holidays! NEED! Tomorrow night at 17:30 it will be wonderful! In addition, I have no English *-* tomorrow! Good.
And I'll go on vacation, away! Very far! With my thermos (whatever that o_o).
No. In fact I'll stay in my campaign. I'll still do anything in my life, the foot 8D eat, sleep, sleep, sleep, play, talk, sleep. That's what I do best!
It's late in fact. And I start at 8am tomorrow. For 2 hours of duty. And I still learned nothing. Graave not! I improvised as I did at first.
The last word:
Strapontin

wheel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment