Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kittens For Sale Sydney

woriwori @ 2008-10-09T20: 26:00



Thanks Princess! It's going to pass the time: 'D



SECTION 1: VARIOUS ...


[] I am shorter (e) 5 '.
[x ]
I think I'm ugly (e) sometimes.

[x ]
I have several scars. [] I tan easily
. [x] I hope my eyes are a different color.
[x] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. [] I have a tattoo .
[x] I wear glasses / lenses.
[] I plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free and without visible scars.
[] A complete stranger told me I was very attractive.
[] I have more than two piercings.
[] I piercings other than my ears.
[
] I have freckles.
[] I got kicked out of the house ..
[] I want to have kids.
[] I had a / child (ren). [] I lost a child.
[x] I'm in school.
[x
] I fell asleep at work or school.
[] I always do my homework.
[x ]
I missed a week or more of school. [ ]
I failed more than one course last year. []
I have stolen something from my job. [] I got fired
[] I peed in my pants I laughed so much. [
] I snored like a pig with a laugh.
[x ]
I laughed so that I cried .. []
I laughed until my nose sort of liquid. [] I dropped / lost my pants in public
SECTION 2: EXPERIENCE ...
[x ]
I'm lost in my city. [x

]
I saw a shooting star. [x]
I made a wish on seeing a shooting star. [] I saw a shower of meteorites.
[ ] I'm out in public in pajamas
[ x]
I pressed all the buttons in an elevator. [x
] I kicked a guy where it hurts. []
I was in a casino. [] I did the parachute jump.
[] I bathed (e) nu (e). [] I drank a gallon of milk in one hour.
[] I crashed into a tank.
[x
] I skied.
[ x] I'm in
a play. and I hated [x]
I met someone famous on the internet in person. [x ]
I caught a snowflake on my tongue. [ ]
I saw an aurora borealis. []
I climb on a roof at night. [x ]
I took a taxi ride. [] I ate sushi.
[] I was snowboarding.
SECTION 3: HONESTY & Crime.
[x ]
I lied to my parents about where I was. []
I keep a secret that the world should know.

[] I cheated while playing a game
[x ] I cheated on an exam.
[] I ran a red light.
[ ]
I was suspended for a day at school. SECTION 4: DEATH & SUICIDE.
[]
I'm afraid to die. [x ]
I hate funerals.

[] I saw someone die.
[] Someone close to me has committed suicide.
[] I wrote a piece in remembrance of me. [] Suicide seems the only solution.
[x
] I thought about suicide.
SECTION 5: MATHÉRiALiSTE ...
[]
I have 5 rap CDs or more. [x ]
I own an iPod or MP3 player.

SECTION 6: RANDOM
[]
I robbed a tavern in a McDonalds. [] I open yourself to others.
[]
I watch the news.
[] I do not kill insects.
[x] I sing in the shower. (I am ashamed x_x)
[] I am a morning person.
[] I paid for the ringtone on my cell.
[] I'm obsessive spelling.
[] I am a sports fan.
[] I like my hair twister mania.
[] I copied more than 30 CDs in one day.
[] I cook pretty well.
[
] I would wear my pajamas to school.
[] I like Martha Stewart .
[x ]
I laugh at my own jokes. [ ]
I eat fast food weekly. [x
] I believe in ghosts. []
I am online 24 / 7 on away status. [ x] I have nothing
studied in a particular subject but I still have a good grade. [x ]
I can not sleep if there is a spider in my room. []
I love white chocolate. [x ]
I bite my nails. [x ]
I play video games. [x]
I'm good (not) to remember faces. [] I'm good (not) to remember names.
[] I'm good (not) to remember important dates. [
] I have no idea what I do for the rest of my life.
there are questions still questionable o_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment