Friday, October 1, 2010

Can Rubbing Against Eachother Spread Herpes



news (and no drawings * avoids tomatoes and stones thrown *)
How to say ... I'm horribly overbookée
xD (there I nibbled a little of my free time to write on LJ instead of my homework is hehehehe * slap *) I have classes during
3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and I work the following days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
yes no day off xD
the evenings I do my homework (the kitchen because that Mister Nhat never moves her ass to do) and I run early morning shopping (and ends paperwork) I clean as soon as I can -
and night, I accompanied Princess occasionally these role plays that sometimes last until 5 am - - "(what is it to continue to play when we no longer even able to keep their eyes open?" I do not understand the mentality of the players role play xD )

Ben or I could easily see xD
recent papers that I expect my parents must fill out to send the case to the agency, to finally know if I can finally rent the apartment I xD want (small but very well located apartment xD just opposite the railway station, 4 minutes walk from my school and not far from the museums, yay!)

It feels cold when invading Strasbourg same (sick for 5 days ... Nhat patient, who has passed on his sickness to me that the Princess has passed on to the final thank you ... ahahaha men frankly - since you do not bump, é ; Avoid illness to at least the only person who earns in the house -)

Oh by the way, Princess was discovered by pure chance on the net ... the company who harasses her claim for money (debt what) ... it's fake! Euroacting call'd it (well that prevents their princess has already paid 300 euros ... because I forced him hand I --;;; Hem ... 'forced him to give in to crooks ... I'm ashamed, kill me T_T) bin the 500 euros of debt they have in the ass ee
(sorry for language, but they both make me shit for the month of August where I was working at the station m'harcelant in every day)

Otherwise life is beautiful ... My mom quit insulting princess of all the names and begins to respect him ... as a human being -
(3 months still to reach this stage)

Hem ... Quick note for my hamster who I miss tremendously.
Caramel (my old hamster adorable _; death in April 2010)
Jack Jack (my big fat panda Hamham _; death in September 2010)
Doudou (a brand new in the family T_T death in September 2010)
Giri (Giri ;___; my little sister who left Oni alone, died in September 2010)
Rest in peace in paradise Hamham T__T

Good photos a little break? (With one model for my Princess because it is the only person who devotes himself heart and soul to follow me everywhere xDDD) * and other in passing, since Princess attracts many weird people *


During the filming of Inglorious Filmakers (early September), remember? You know the movie there with gay crotches everywhere xDDD (no I gutter, the theme of the film was "The street is ours")

director / actor:

(princess in all these states xD)


A pseudo coupling? xD


What is post-production?

It is the perfect size to make good frames so she set the tripod ...



The director gives instructions to players xD



and the full team shooting xD (not Princess I do not take the belly because there is a Jr in Alexis nan nan, besides, I do not know not even why I keep the belly like that xD)

What about this experience?
exhausting but fun ... The next time you should avoid working with people who know nothing to the art of cinema xDDD good because ... Level organization was "disastrous"


Well I have lots more photos but it's funny if I posted princess displease what kind of pictures on the net xD
"Princess who sleeping "Princess's morning "Princess in geek" bearded Princess "Princess Bear" "Princess sexy xDDDD
(oh well no need to be my boyfriend in this case was written in the contract xD you live with a stalker stalkeu'z make yourself all your life, that's all xD)

Otherwise, I heard there was a "Ball" on Japan addict "nimble fingers" in late October ...
I found the idea very cool, it inspires young girls to leave their pretty dresses and dancing the night away with their rider xD xD what a dream I have always dreamed of playing Cinderella
"When midnight strikes , helm you running, let your princess standing there, lose your shoe glass cost you arm and a leg even if it was not you who bought it, trying to return a magic pumpkin (already found the right pumpkin) to return to your house, even if you do not really want to go xD "
I think the princess have me already having caught my sublime speed hamster disabled ... (And if I'm missing a shoe, I would not say the show, p)

Well I just hope I do not work during the JA xD

On this ... I leave you! Good evening




0 comments:

Post a Comment