Sunday, January 2, 2011

External Hard Drive To Work With Sony 55 Tv

Hellow everybody o /

Already Happy New Year!
I wish you good things, success, money xD, good health, in short, that happiness!

I spent Christmas Eve a little bored with my family in Alsace (so no parents, no brother and sister at my side, there were only uncles, aunts and my cousin Nhat Quan), as old Vietnamese adults who tell their life is very boring = / (which for once did not say one negative thing about me out loud, good they may be talking behind me who knows me knows absolutely nothing)

the side of Princess Alexis finally (he no longer has the look of a princess so it no longer sticks) categorically refusing to move again a disastrous Christmas with his family (and I categorically denying that he spent a Christmas with my family because of course gossip Vietnamese might make a comeback). He preferred to Christmas alone with a friend, along with 3 dogs and a kitten. The dogs were not wise and do stupid things all night. Result, he had a bad Christmas again xD (and it concluded that the cat was much better than a dog)

After that I went e from Flora and that left me Babou support their cat and their house ^ ^ / Princess / Alexis joined me fast enough not knowing where to go xD; (his mother was away on holiday with his stepfather overnight without prevent their son's family ... cool! xD)

So we spent four days away from the nonchalant family concerns in the company of a cat that looks like me much anyway ... he eats, he claims hugs, he sleeps ... xD (by cons run after a string no, it's too much effort for me xD)

I played Super Mario on Wii, is the WiiFit, I'm weighing ... and wow! Christmas and New Year have not changed my weight xD

the return of Flora and Babou, we played board games, particularly " the 3 musketeers "It was very fun!

We celebrated the New Year with lots of nice people! xD I also reviewed Navy ^ __ ^ who presented Geoffrey "ohohohohoh" xD
For those who were present that day, I assure you that I was very glad to see you all, but my fatigue had taken over my enthusiasm
xDD (I admit it was a good New Year Spe ; cial couples this year xD it changes the New Year with family I had before = D)
I also note that the firecrackers to entrust my princess was not really a good idea e xD (even though his last shot was very nice) * _ *

I have some photos that I quickly posted on facebook ... but they are so Poor quality ... I do not want to show it on livejournal xD

on people, I hope to make further good news in my next posts o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment