It's cold ... > X
That's 3 weeks since I moved into my little nest of love xD rikiki
Far from family gossip ... Far
family ... Far from most of my fears ...
"I breathe FINALLY" = D
CONTRARY to what most think of my family, Alexis (aka Princess / Poupou maw and other ridiculous nicknames)
takes good care of me =) and helps in all the housework, while tinkering, make food, dishes, playing its role boyfriend attentive as it should ...
He has loads of faults like any man, but personally I have nothing to reproach him. He just needs a little push to get him out of his way "lazy / geek" but it does not remain inert on the couch (a pinch in the buttocks and voila 8D).
When he was away, I have the annoying habit of "back archive" of his life. I am a
stalkeuz 'at heart, I even weasel in the life of my boyfriend> _>; not that I do not trust him to do just that I'm curious to know what e ; silent before. (So hacking facebook and msn accounts I ate a few hours of my free time xD;;)
Apart hurt me, I have discovered nothing extraordinary xD;; (yes run I stones I'm stupid and I deserve it)
A former described it as the worst * BEEP * * BEEP *'s son, he
glands etc ... Anyway, I found it funny that a girl her whole life to write it in the smallest details, his deeds, his deeds on Facebook ... In one evening you could know it without ever having seen him do in real life ... If I were a serial killer ... would prey on facebook so easy ... xD;
short, compared to what she wrote ... I did not recognize princess through her lines ... Either she lied (I do not see much use except to gain the sympathy of readers facebook) or Princess has oddly changed in 2 years ...
I would say that I just got a little more responsible, but other than that good ... and look, but that's all xD
__________________________________________________
Anyway!
I'm always looking for a cute little kitten, I went to the spa to take a look at the dogs we have attracted more than me and Princess xDDDDDDD cats (there was a Husky what ...> w \u0026lt;)
Then the ads are currently no kitten that has interested us xD
Course level: Ben routine, try to progress in my project to end year but the teachers find it necessary to bomb us off during homework for us to advance and spend time xD
The Barbarian begins in earnest to worry, its level is to remain the same as a beginner in 3D ... I'm no 3D but I can still to compensate with other strengths graphics (textures live) ... She is constantly glued to his mobile phone sms not write 10 minutes a strange unknown ... When he remarked to her too on her phone, she gives us a big slap ... and sends us walk ... It continues, I do not catch up in the vacuum of ignorance -
Cinema Level: Rapunzel, a good disney, music terribly disappointed me, they lacked their something, but I bow level 3D rendering OTL (and damn animations! The hair! 3déistes in tears and chevaaal> w \u0026lt;)
Megamind, I did not like the design Chara xD (why a bald blue goatee? is ugly> \u0026lt;) it was fun ... xD no more predictable
Arrietty: I was tree glad to see a Breton from the list of staff for this film. Celtic-style songs that I like> w \u0026lt;
's work was its size (in all senses). Arrietty is a beautiful heroine and we realize that the characters often have a bad head toad ...
Next: TRON (because it's worth it ... with number 13 in it xD)
___________________________ If you want my address to send me letters or other you can ask me by pm ^ ^ /
if you want my number also sets o / I like to take
new people (just on the phone I'm only here in the evening from 20h ... and yet I pick up, but I do not speak much because of fatigue Don sorry in advance -) ___________________________
Promised next post, I post pictures ... or drawings (I have a scanner by the way!! xD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment