Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beyonce Genital Herpes

Oh well ...

Congratulations to me-_-"I
managed to make my mom cry by my sulky ("Myn sulky" ahaha the pun * to slap *)... OTL
I must have one of those heads of depressed and I'm not even realize - my mom called me this morning at work, weeping

"Myn that 'Is this wrong? _; Mom is there if you want to talk, Mom is sad to see you so unhappy __ Mom is sad about not being able to do anything for you "
Myn:" Oh? oo well I'm just a little depressed ... Nothing serious, I just need wait a bit and it will get better = o "
" Mom has a bad heart seeing you like that T_T and then this morning it was worse than anything, I bear to see you like ç ; a "
Myn" uh sorry ... But mom stops crying é_è "
" You're angry mom cons? T_T "
Myn:" Well no you're there for nothing = o then anyway I can just wait - so we can do anything it does not matter "I

did not make it sad - then, well it was already sad because of my father who deserted the house - "
I do not often see my mom just morning when she dropped me off at work and at night when we eat good but after you go to bed soon because we both work early the next day -

To hear me weep even more depressed -
Arf ... - Come

0 comments:

Post a Comment