Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Is School Like In Nicaragua

Some news?

tell? A
racontage life interesting and fast (because I write for those times when I did not have too many customers) ... What can I say?
I can not say that I spend a great holiday, cushy in the sun with a glass of iced apple juice, since I'm stuck in a petrol station where I feel good fresh smell of armpit x__x my clients (and bear their infamous humor that only they understand and laugh) ... Ahahaha ... -_-It's exciting, awfully exciting ... But I will survive, despite jinx haunts me xD
Since my arrival in Britain several health problems have appeared out of nowhere and attacked me loose xD
Colds, flu, I had problems incontinence also ... headaches, stomach aches and I'm still working xD * smile * * clutching the client hemmed to the bottom of the cheeks = _ =*
I am also dredge, new thing we don ' had not done in previous years ... by old, young ... Short by customers ... Perverse, which mate without restraint, while good is not as if I dressed very sexy ... t-shirt white banal x_x ...
For now no problem, I was not attacked, nor rob xD I'm in eighth!

Hmm what else? Ah, if there
I'm healthy, there's just stomach aches that are not parties
xD My brother prepared sushi was good yesterday! =)
and ... I do not know what else to tell xD

good when I have more inspiration I'll keep the people!

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment