good, lj serves to expose his life I'll explain mine xD (as usual ... huh -)
last July, just before go to Paris, was held a great feast in honor of my little cousin "loved" xD named "Nhat-Quan", for his 18 years. 3 Days
preparations = o me and Alex (= lj princess for the people) were exhausted x_x (good mom Nhat do not even talk xD)
Day was successful only downside is that the Vietnamese adults have found nothing better to do than criticize everything Alex along the day - Let
... I
still a lot of pictures xD
Location: Eschau (near Strasbourg)
Date: 04/07/2010 ;
Outdoor Barbecue p =
Nhat Yes, we know that you are happy to be major
xD Not my sister is not taller than me, she wears heels é_è
my sister: Oh I like your cheeks Myn> w \u0026lt;!
Laying tourist again xD
j'embête * * also my mom
How do the ugly? xD (The handling is amazing facial Alex xD mouth "U" upside ° o °)
... Yes I'm sexy and I assume xDDDD (my wardrobe has become effeminate xD)
My sister who has caught 8D (well not me, "especially)
Note: there were Nhat baby pictures on the web, it was adorable xDDD
* Yum *
"halal meat please"
The yum time, the strength of the party xD merguez at will!
I stalk even when I eat> o \u0026lt;
Myn: You want my cucumber?
I admit that living with these two horniest this is not pie x__x
My sister in "look that kills"
Nhat in "peace"
After people have decided to do some parties Badminton xD
The famous birthday cake (iced)
my sister: You want your cake or treble clef? -
Alex: Twohe! E3E
Young people all cottisés to offer an iPod Touch! And he seemed happy xD
Very proud too xD
Even 18 years we continued to go to his mom's lap and sucking his thumb xD
Meanwhile, my sister wanted to give a good lesson to his future brother in law ... Unsuccessfully
She tried to hug him too xD xD unsuccessfully
sulky Why? xD
Y has a large intruder with its watermelon xD
Well after the party, everyone was tired and my parents had found the right time to bawl me severely in the car, about my choice on the man of my life - but hey I do not really want to dwell on it ...
soon people!
I'll keep posting my photos late xD That
0 comments:
Post a Comment