Thursday, August 16, 2007

Brazilian Waxing You Jizz

Cappuccini @ 2007-08-16T22: 40:00

I'm a bit now but I tabarnak decompresses. I do not allow him to put me in such a state. She deserves nothing about it. Infact, I think his problem is clear. She said too much for nothing. Unfortunately, she can be appreciated by others and she is a manipulative thunder!
I find it so pathetic. I chatted a bit with some person who is completely outside the situation and unfortunately, j 've heard of goods Good! I do not believe it''''bullshitait much about me.
is pathetic. So pathetic. In short, I now turn to something else. I will not waste my energy to rebuild what she trying to destroy. I have other things to do and I do not need this kind of person in my life. Thank you, goodnight!

"I'm leaving tomorrow in Congress. My costume is complete Irish, Yippi.
- To repeat myself, I'm off to Toronto on 31! I will visit Anne-Marie for 4 days!
- It will take me to see Niagara Falls!
"I'm going there during my 5 years ... reminds me too much.
- One will go see a show that evening, a European group
- 24: Anne-meurhi in villeeeuh! Nahnah nah!
-25: I visit my barrica st-gab brandon! It not feel too too
- September 8: Plays by Aboo and Bouillon in St-jean-de-matha! and dinner with Doud, Musashi and more!
- October 21: Tori Amos Show, yes yes
- OSHEAGA! ahhhh can not go everywhere at the same time but hey, we'll see!
- driving license, driving license!

Ben Harper coming to town!
Justice then!
My bed now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment