Monday, August 6, 2007

How Much Shouldinstallation Cost On Civic Shocks

Cappuccini @ 2007-08-06T20: 27:00

Taboy Ah ... this was the end of my vacation yesterday, or rather this morning. 1 week well-deserved vacation! 3-4 days in Quebec. Kayaking and camping at the rendezvous.
Tuesday to Saturday at Camp Marist. I feel good .. sssoooouuusss the sun! Ariane Moffatt

a Thursday night!
Saturday I washed the apartment question to clear this filth. Question again and again to stop wondering why they were also cows to me. Imports may have a nice oven, dryer and a nice big washer that will be delivered Thursday morning! Yeeeea!
Saturday show at the Franco Prostiputes ménard with jess, then with LESBOMONDE jess, jess and clo. Fuck .. what world weirdo. I never went there. Far too lesb.

Sunday, last day of vacation ... fuck! What a crazy day. To be brief: mado-beer-beer-sophie-t-dance-beer-joint beer-dance-dance-dance-beer-subway-headache-coffee-drugstore-t-dance-rock-t-dance lapointe -drugstore-beer-beer-taxi-dance-sleeping
Day ahahaha But the dirty T-dance was crazy. I love montreal maine, I never danced as much in one day.
And so the job again, I'm fit far more psychologically than physically, but hey, I'll start my jogging morning and throw the whole thing. Otherwise
side heart, nothing new. It stagnates callliisssss! Unfortunately libido is too high and unfortunately the only woman I want now is Ghis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment