There's mornings like this!
I am impressed to see life unfold. The sentence says it very well, things do not happen for nothing.
Ouch, more things to advance so quickly. Just this morning I saw running about 100 small brats all excited to go and choose their desks and see if they would be in the same class as their best friend! Ahah ah cute. Say that another school year has just begun. I think I hear the singing still the director was there and this morning that, while speaking at the microphone''assaulting''invited young people to start their school year on a good foot!
For my part, I begin my year working on a very good basis, however this is my busiest month so my days are long and exhausting. My academies will begin shortly and presto!
I'm always looking for causes, breast cancer is not a bad idea. I checked with the foundation and they can encourage projects like mine. To help with fundraising and sponsorship. That's the advantage of a large organization, however, I help a foundation that begins .. who needs a helping hand to the funds. Hmm ... I'll continue my research!
I had a very nice weekend. The dinner was delicious mouhaha home! And Brahma, thank you girls! Sunday, intensive wash floor! Training and pitcher of beer with Gabrielle small pot of secondary aging so well! I love all the little women full!
There is a song by Feist that says
Never go too fast
In loving
just love then comes
Snuggling in your arms
(I should mention that special Feist French)
Well, I just wanted to share this bit of song that just struck me.
With that, with the hugest smile in the world I wish you good week! and I go back to work squeaker squeaker!
0 comments:
Post a Comment