@ 2007-08-09T00: 20:00
I feel good, tan na na na na na!
Tomorrow morning, received my appliances. It's good, very very good! I look forward to my first load of laundry!
I'm happy in the apartment, alone in my stuff, my bubble, my own space. Seriously, it's fantastic.
the Job puts everything I can finally do my job as director of the world without feeling like running a nursery. I have a proficient staff, a coach-cher completely awesome which is gradually becoming my friend, I finally have some authority despite my age and things that I want to run. It is a very good team, well, it's energizing! The conference comes
quick quick, next weekend! Our countries: Ireland, and bang! Here we dress up as little goblins, it'll be a little too funny!
Toronto in late August! Yeah! Here I come.
I will probably return to Quebec soon.
Chillin 'with me Saturday night!
Party's final camp on Friday night! Shopping
costume of ireland with Karine Sunday, ooh ooh!
What joy.
I miss the love I guess?
0 comments:
Post a Comment